- Determine what efficiency is, and apply it to power generation.
- Determine the efficiency rating of all the kinds of ways we generate electricity.
- Efficiency can be thought of as not wasting energy.
- Energy cannot be created nor destroyed, but can be transformed from one form to another.
- When transferring energy from one form to another energy is lost in the process, that lost energy is converted into heat, sound, or light.
- Heat, Sound, and Light is energy loss or consumption.
Types of energy electricity makes:
- Motion and Sound