- Break complex problems into smaller components
- Identify independent variables and dependant variables in a problem, and clearly communicate them.
- Identify the goal and the steps needed to solve complex problems
Overview: To conclude High Dive you will complete a final project. The goal of this final project is to show that you know how to solve the unit problem, and also reflect on your learning. Please note that this is an individual project, so you will turn in your project individually, however, you are welcome to work together developing your final product. Below are 3 options you can do for your project:
- Essay and Spreadsheet
- Project of Choice (must have divine blessing)
DUE: Monday 2/24/20
1. 5 min: read the rubric found HERE
2. 1-5 min: Clarifying questions
3. 10 min: Watch Example Screencast
1. Survey: Who is done and who is not?
2. Rotate to another table and sit with people you do not usually work with. Ask the following questions.
- Plug in 0 seconds, 10 seconds, and 37 seconds. Are your numbers the same as your group?
- How is my spreadsheet organized compared to everyone else, is mine easy to follow?