You have been contracted by a bakery that specializes in cookies. Unfortunately this is a boring bakery and they only make two kinds of cookies, plain and iced. Your objective is to determine how many of each type of cookie to make for the next day. Note this cookie company is in high demand and they know they will sell out of all the cookies they produce.
About the cookies:
- The plain cookies requires 1 pound of dough
- The frosted cookies require 0.7 pounds of dough and 0.4 pounds of icing
- The plain cookies require 0.1 hours of preparation time
- The iced cookies require 0.15 hours of preparation time
- The plain cookies sell for $6.00 a dozen, and cost $4.50 to make
- The iced Cookies sell for $7.00 a dozen, and cost $5.00 to make
- They have a total of 110 pounds of cookie dough and 32 pounds of icing
- They can fit a total of 140 dozen cookies in your store front
- They have 15 hours of preparation time
- How many cookies should be made to maximize the profit of the bakery?