Inequalities Test (Friday 30pts)
- Allowed a single notecard
- 50% credit for a problem tried with work shown
- -100% for problems not answered
- Worth 30 points total
- Topics: Writing inequalities from word problems, solving inequalities algebraically, graphing inequalities on a number line, and writing linear inequalities from graphs.
- Completion grade on the practice test
Inequalities Practice Test
Inequalities Practice Test Solution
POW Write Up (Due Thursday)
- Problem Statement: Put into words what your goal is in working on this problem. Give a brief explanation of how the game works.
- Process: Give a list of a step by step process of how you solved, or went about solving the problem. Provide pictures, graphs, or algebra steps to complement what is being said. This should be clear enough that someone that does not know the problem can follow and understand.
- (Extra Credit) Reflection: What was the hardest thing to understand when solving this problem, and what helped you gain a deeper understanding?