- Understand finding the area of quadrilaterals and triangles
- Use the Pythagorean Theorem to find missing sides of right triangles
- Use Trig Ratios to find missing sides of right triangles (Soh Cah Toa)
In your table group discuss the following:
- Line up all the boxes from least volume to most volume. What are the properties of a box with a larger volume?
- In what other ways could we measure efficiency?
- How would the order change if we valued another metric other than volume?
- Finish the biggest box activity
- Area of Polygons Lecture