Rogue AI POW
Whiteboard Questions (To be completed with group)
- What does it mean to have a winning position in this game?
- Suppose the tower is not 25 levels but only 13 levels. What levels cause the agent to win and what levels cause the agent to lose?
- Is there a pattern for winning and losing levels for a tower with a height of 13? What is this pattern, can you generalize it? Test it for 25 levels.
- If the lab had more than 25 levels, would you still be able to beat NIM? What if the lab had 100 levels? 101 levels? Can you describe when you could beat NIM and when you couldn’t?
- Answer the riddle: How can you survive and shut off the AI? Write your formula(s) below.