Practice combining probability using the addition rule and the multiplication rule by playing yahtzee.
- You have 3 total roles
- Object of the game is to fill out your score card with the various combos you can get:
- Yahtzee: five of a kind
- 3 of a kind
- 4 of a find
- Full House: 3 of a kind and 2 of a kind
- Small Straight: Sequence of 4 (1, 2, 3, 4)
- Large Straight: Sequence of 5
- Chance: total of 5 dice
- 1's, 2's, 3's, 4, 5's, and 6's: add up only one kind
- Open Probablitity_4: Calculate Yahtzee
- Play a full game of Yahtzee with your table group.
- While you play answer the questions on the document.