Introduce data snooping, hypothesis testing, and hypothesis making. Also observe sampling fluctuation.
Skittles Experiment Part 2
- Create a copy of the master spreadsheet
- Find the total number of of skittles in the entire grade
- Find the average percentage of each color in the entire grade
- Review the questions-How does a larger sample size effect the results?
Who gets A's and Measles Assignment
- Open the Samples_3: Who get “A” and Measles assignment
- Read through the two scenarios
- Answer the questions on the back
- Turn in for points