- Practice vector operations and finding the components using SOH CAH TOA
- Explore other applications of vectors used to describe our world
(Required) Station 1: Project Log #6
- Find the definition of a vector field and describe it in your own words below.
- Write 3-5 sentences of one example of vectors you found interesting and why?
Additional Resource: Project Log Master Doc
Station 2: Climbing Anchors
- Find the climbing anchor assignment on the white board by the door
- Read the description on the document and then answer the questions to find the force on each anchor point.
Station 3: Vector Operation Practice
2. Complete the problems
3. Write your name and turn in for points
Digital Version: Vector Operations Practice