In order to create a more equal world, you have been tasked with determining the true portion of the five different colors of candy.
- Open the Skittle Experiment Doc
- Organize your skittles into separate colors and find the following:
- Total number of skittles in your bag
- Percent green, red, orange, yellow, and purple
- Record your data on the master spreadsheet.
- Write your name, then input your percentages and total skittles into the corresponding cells.
- Answer the Discussion Questions on the doc.