- Make a list of 5 constraints that could be relevant for your problem.
- Pick one of your constraints and write it on the whiteboard. (It is ok to have repeats)
Cookies Final Project: Problem Statement
- A problem statement outlining what the problem is about
- The main question your problem is trying to answer
- At least two products you are comparing
- At least 3 different constraints for the problem.
- The cost and sell price of your product (sell price = cost + (markup*cost))
Problem Statement Template
Cookies Final Project Exemplar