Analyze a sample of skittles to make claims about the larger population of all skittles.
- (10 min) Finish Samples 1 assignment
- Review Samples 1
- Skittles Experiment
- Open the Skittles Experiment Assignment
- Organize your skittles into separate colors and find the following:
- Total number of skittles in your bag
- Percent green, red, orange, yellow, and purple
- Record your data on the master spreadsheet. Write your name, then input your percentages and total skittles into the corresponding cells.
- Answer the Discussion Questions on the assignment.